Welcome to the Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
In today's episode, our guest is Joshua Schoen — a domain investor and partner of DNWE.com, a ZERO commission trading platform aimed at making the domain buying and selling experience seamless.
Today Josh and I discuss:
- How early careers in tennis and marketing introduced him to domain investing.
- Josh then shares how netted $15K from a .io sale, but not before losing money hand registering new gTLDs in .vip, .rentals, and .realestate extensions.
- Next, Josh and I talk tools, strategies, and types of domains he invests in and uses, including how became a partner of DNWE.com.
- I also get Josh to open up about his best and worst domain investing moments that help to shape and mold him as an astute domain investor.
- Lastly, Josh shares a few sales, like how he sold Ruby.io for $88K, and what’s on the horizon in the near future for him.