Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Colby May, Founder of LIT LLC — a social venture firm leveraging energy management as a catalyst to provide sustainable change to the most vulnerable parts of the world.
In today’s episode, Colby and I discuss the following:
- Why and how LIT educates and empowers churches, businesses, and ministries to discover and realize sustainable solutions and savings.
- Why LIT choose to develop and promote a secondary .church digital presence
- The impact of building a .church digital presence to reach religious organizations
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Ann Glynn — a long-time marketing professional in the jewelry industry, and George Bundy — a previous podcast guest and CEO of BRS Media.
In today’s episode, Ann, George, and I discuss the most recent emoji domain partnership between BRS Media and Jewelers Direct, delving into the following details:
- Jewelers Direct and how its establishing a thriving social presence online and offline
- How longstanding industries embrace new technologies to reach new markets
- How emoji domains offer a new, innovative marketing avenue
- Why emoji domains tap into powerful social branding
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Payman Taei, a long-time serial entrepreneur and founder of Visme — a startup that allows anyone to create and communicate data visually with no design experience.
In today’s episode, Payman and I discuss the following:
- His various ventures and experiences that lead to starting Visme
- How and why Visme choose to use .co versus .com
- The impact of building a .co digital presence
In this short episode, I’m interviewing Stevan live at MERGE! 2018 about the role he and his ventures — Greenberg & Lieberman, Escrow.Domains, and WilyFish.com — play in the domain industry.
Stevan and I discuss how he got his start in the domain industry as well as the following:
- How Greenberg & Lieberman supports domain investors and companies seeking legal assistance
- How Escrow.Domains is differs from the competition with its assortment of domain service offerings, especially when it comes to domain leasing
- How the latest brand-protection offering — WilyFish.com — offers the general public a seamless, intuitive process to freely search for US Trademarks using artificial intelligence
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview a collective group of individuals that have become known as “The Emoji Experts” to the domain industry.
In this short episode, I’m interviewing the individuals behind the budding brands of EmojiEmpires.com — Mike Razz, Tanner Schenck, and Eric Thoni — and EmojiURL.com — Matan Israeli — while at MERGE! 2018.
Although it’s been a rollercoaster ride for emoji domains since bursting onto the scene a few years ago, The Emoji Experts and I candidly discuss where emoji domains have been, where they currently are in the process of mass adoption, and where they’re likely headed in the future.
The Emoji Experts reveal insightful thoughts regarding what’s working and what’s not when it comes to educating the general public and marketing professionals about emoji domain usage.