Welcome to the Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
In today's episode, our guest is Tiffanee Neighbors — founder and Chief Creative Officer of Winnasium — a performance marketing agency and talent advisory firm that helps tech companies brand, sell and win in the health space. In addition, Tiffanee is a motivational and public speaker, podcaster, author, and did I mention she’s a domain investor and developer too.
Today Tiffanee and I:
- How she started her journey as an addiction intern and then an addiction supervising counselor, and how these roles led to her transition into the tech and healthcare industry as a sales professional.
- Tiffanee then shares how she honed communication and relationship-building skills through a mentorship that opened the door to becoming a motivational and public speaker focused on Branding, Selling, and Winning!
- We then pivot to discover how Tiffanee naively transitioned from domain enthusiast to domain developer of Shopology.com.
- We then discuss how Tiffanee discover the expansive universe of domain investing via Clubhouse’s creator economy while chatting about digital real estate.
- Last but not least, we chat about how secured her first name in .co, why she gifts domain names, and finally, her latest book entitled The Unicorn Dreamer.