Welcome to the Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
In today's episode, our guest is Dennis Tinerino — a domain investor, domain developer, and the founder and editor of DomainSmoke.com, the industry’s easiest resource for searching and find domain gems.
Today Dennis and I discuss:
- How familial roots and a career in sales landed him in the crosshairs of domain investing and development
- Dennis then shares why he chose to focus on hand-regging domains as well as developing domains in the web directory communities.
- Dennis also shares the backstory to starting DomainSmoke.com, and how he’s helping to educate and level up the next generation of domain investors.
- We also chat about portfolio size and hygiene, and the types of domains Dennis has found success investing in, like ccTLDs, and strategies where he’s realized substantial failure, like investing and developing new gTLDs.
- Last but not least, Dennis arrives bearing 3 exclusives offerings by way of a digital scavenger hunt as well as a FREE FOR ALL domain investing resource to all listeners… so tune in all the way to the end for more details.