Welcome to the Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
Today Drew and I discuss:
- The importance of playing to one’s strengths as he shares his own downfall dabbling in domain development rather than focusing on domain investing and brokering.
- We go back down memory lane and journey from the bottom to the top to learn how Drew amassed a portfolio of 1,100 domains, yet never knew a domain industry existed.
- Drew then shares how one phone call from GoDaddy changed the trajectory of his life forever.
- Drew also highlights how he stair-stepped his way in the domain industry studying, networking, launching a newsletter, and simply doing what came naturally to him: dialing for domain dollars.
- Last but not least, we talk about what’s in the near future for DomainSherpa as well as his hot take on the digital expansion and its impact on domain names.