In this short episode, I’m interviewing Stevan live at MERGE! 2018 about the role he and his ventures — Greenberg & Lieberman, Escrow.Domains, and WilyFish.com — play in the domain industry.
Stevan and I discuss how he got his start in the domain industry as well as the following:
- How Greenberg & Lieberman supports domain investors and companies seeking legal assistance
- How Escrow.Domains is differs from the competition with its assortment of domain service offerings, especially when it comes to domain leasing
- How the latest brand-protection offering — WilyFish.com — offers the general public a seamless, intuitive process to freely search for US Trademarks using artificial intelligence
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview a collective group of individuals that have become known as “The Emoji Experts” to the domain industry.
In this short episode, I’m interviewing the individuals behind the budding brands of EmojiEmpires.com — Mike Razz, Tanner Schenck, and Eric Thoni — and EmojiURL.com — Matan Israeli — while at MERGE! 2018.
Although it’s been a rollercoaster ride for emoji domains since bursting onto the scene a few years ago, The Emoji Experts and I candidly discuss where emoji domains have been, where they currently are in the process of mass adoption, and where they’re likely headed in the future.
The Emoji Experts reveal insightful thoughts regarding what’s working and what’s not when it comes to educating the general public and marketing professionals about emoji domain usage.
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Joe Styler, Aftermarket Product Manager at GoDaddy.
In today’s episode, I’m interviewing Joe live at MERGE! 2018 about GoDaddy’s Domain Appraisal Tool. Joe and I discuss the inner workings of the domain appraisal tool, and how it aims to assist buyers and sellers in determining realistic domain valuation using comparable from past domain sales.
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Kevin Kopas, Co-Founder and COO at .ICU - one of the world’s newest domain extensions and shorthand for “Socially, I see you”.
In this short episode, I’m interviewing Kevin live at MERGE! 2018 about his role in promoting one of the fastest growing domain extensions over the last 100+ days. Kevin and I discuss the following:
- How .ICU has amassed 82,000 and counting domain registrations
- How and why .ICU has garnered attention from the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and Blockchain solutions
- Where to register .ICU domains and actual websites using .ICU domains
- Affordability factor of their .ICU premium-tier pricing and renewal program
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Ryan Evans, a long-time serial entrepreneur and co-founder of a web analytics startup named Tend.io.
In today’s episode, Ryan and I discuss the following:
- His early dabbling with investing in keyword and exact match domains
- The various ventures that lead to starting Tend
- Why Tend choose to use .io versus .com
- How Tend.io was a “steal-of-a-deal” purchase
- The impact of building a .io digital presence
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Brian Tharp, Senior Account Manager of Escrow.com.
Also known as Internet Escrow Services, Inc. , Escrow.com is an online escrow service that facilitates and accelerates e-commerce by assuring a secure settlement.
In today’s episode, Brian and I discuss the common pitfalls of domain leasing, highlighting the essentials of domain leasing that both lessor and lessee should consider.
- His early days of domain investing and developing
- How domain development changed his life
- Multilingual Domain Investing and Development
- New gTLDs Investing and Development
- Next Development Venture Into Space Travel