Welcome to the Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
In today's episode, our guest is Arif Mirza — a long-time domain investor and consultant at NameCult.com, host and producer of The Domain Social, and producer of Page Howe’s The Domain Show.
Today Arif and I discuss:
- How developing a DJ website that reached nearly 30,000 DJs paved the way into domain investing.
- We also chat about NameCult and how he and others leveraged it to level up as domain investors.
- Arif then shares critical formulas and key indicators about managing his inbound-only domain portfolio into the black.
- We then discuss how Arif successfully leverages his interpersonal skills as a casino employee to negotiate to buy and sell domains.
- Last but not least, we talk about what’s next on the horizon for The Domain Social and “Steamie The Dog”.