Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Peter Askew - a long-time domain developer and serial entrepreneur of a growing number of lucrative domain development efforts — such as DudeRanch.com, VidaliaOnions.com, and BirthdayParties.com to name a few.
In today’s episode, Peter and I discuss:
- How a startup launched his domain development journey
- Failed domain development attempts and what he learned from each one
- Development and selling of DudeRanch.com and geo domain Brevard.com
- His current domain projects under development
- The key criteria for assessing whether or not a domain is development worthy