Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Braden Pollock — angel investor, founder of Legal Brand Marketing, and long-time domain investor, developer, and contributor to the domain industry.
Today Braden and I discuss:
- Why and how stockpiling nearly 15,000 legal-related domains jumpstarted his journey into domain investing, domain parking, and lead generation development of nearly 10,000 websites.
- Braden also discusses the strategy to over pay for domains, and how he made the pivot to investing in one-word .com domains
- Braden shares a few domain sales, his 2019 numbers as well as the first half of 2020
- We also talk about the future of installment payments, equity and leasing plans for domains, including a few of Braden’s own lease examples
- And last but not least, Braden gives a bit of insight and prediction as for what’s next for the domain industry since COVID