Welcome to the Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
In today's episode, our guest is Roman Edmond — a six sigma professional, personal development coach, and a decade-long, part-time domain investor.
Today Roman and I discuss:
- How early entrepreneurial roots selling candy at school, flipping sports cards and cabbage patch kids, and newspaper routes eventually led to his buying and selling domains.
- Roman candidly discusses outbounding domains as a door-to-door salesperson, and how he went from owning 3 domains in 2011 to just over 10,000 domains in 2012 — yes, in less than a year!
- Roman also shares two secret questions that most domain investors fail to ask, yet these questions led to him bulk selling a portfolio of 1,000 domains.
- In addition, we contrast and compare strategies, platforms, pricing, appraisals, and varying factors to consider when bidding on and buying domains.
- Finally, Roman unveils his MUST-DO rules and tenets when entering into the domain industry.
- And as a bonus, Roman also provides tips and tricks for buying and selling domains via Clubhouse.