Party down under domain investing, developing, and “affiliate arbitraging” domains with Ed Keay-Smith
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
In today's episode, our guest is Australian-based Ed Keay-Smith — a long-time domain investor, digital marketer, co-podcaster of Domainer.com.au, and the founder of OnlineImpact.com — a digital marketing agency aiming to help small to medium-sized businesses grow and dominate their online market share.
Today Ed and I discuss quite a bit in this show:
- Like how attending an Overture demo opened his eyes to the world of buying and selling domain names
- Why he chose to specialize in the buying and selling of .com.au, .co.uk. and .in domains
- Ed also breaks down the Australian domain market, how he prices domains, and why he believes .com.au is truly a sleeper market for domain investors
- In addition, Ed shares a few hand-regged, two-word hyphenated .com.au domains he sold for $5K+
- Lastly, Ed reveals why and how “affiliate arbitrage” with 100 domain names earns him high 5-figure revenue annually