Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Norman “The Beard Guy” Farrar — a serial entrepreneur who provides marketing and managed eCommerce solutions for brands such as Coca-Cola, 20th Century, and a growing list of Fortune 500 companies.
In today’s episode, Norman and I discuss:
- His failure to realize the value of domain names in the early years of the internet
- How an addiction business led to domain investing and development
- Why brand development requires a top-notch domain
- He also shares the insightful case studies of Soap.Club and a few other projects
- Last but not least, Norman leaves us with practical steps to launching an affiliate website during economic downturn