Protecting Your Domain Portfolio Against Taxes, Death, Divorce, Partnerships and More with Michael Gargiulo
Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview Michael Gargiulo, a long-time domain investor and developer, and serial entrepreneur.
In today’s episode, Michael and I discuss:
- Basic to advanced strategies to protect again divorce and partnerships
- Personal versus LLC versus Trust ownership of domains
- Why or why not use advanced security (i.e., password rotation, 2-factor authentication, etc.) to safeguard portfolio
- The importance of adding trustworthy Trustees, Fiduciaries, and/or Beneficiaries in addition to account managers
- What domain investors should know about domain names, taxes, and estate planning