Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
In today's episode, our guest is Deepak Daftari — a long-time domain investor, serial entrepreneur, and angel investor based in India.
Today Deepak and I discuss:
- How developing online portals for headhunting and education paved the path to full-time domain investing
- How cornering the .co.in market led to the birthing and refining of bulk portfolio buying and selling of premium domains
- Also, hear how Deepak drives sales by limiting renewal length and aiming for quality rather than quantity
- Deepak also reveals his 50/50 approach to bulk domain portfolio investing as well as angel investing and domain brokering
- Last but not least Deepak insightfully shares a handful of his latest domain sales, and his strategy when pricing domains to sale