Welcome to this episode of Kickstart Commerce podcast where we interview “a jack of all trades, a master of what’s important”, Steve Webb — the man behind the man of the curtain as a researcher, developer, and marketer at Park.io, a backordering service for drop catching expired ccTLD domains.
In today’s episode, Steve and I discuss:
- His journey into the domain industry
- The hidden world of drop catching as it relates the ccTLD ecosystem
- How to appraise ccTLDs, and why .io domains are skyrocketing in price
- New backorder service offerings at Park.io
- How COVID has impacted Park.io and the domain industry in general